St. Anne's School understands the importance of the development of technology and the skills needed to implement educational growth within the field. Our teachers are dedicated to enhancing student learning by developing 21st Century Skills and providing a critical thinking environment that fosters the use of technology. Students are able to take ownership and control of their learning with a hands-on approach. We accomplish this by:
- Exposing students to various organizational tools
- Providing access to numerous academic sources and materials
- Enhancing learning experiences through multiple tools and contexts
- Expanding and strengthening curriculum to meet state and national standards
- Using a modern approach to instruction and learning
- Teaching and reaching all types of learners
Smart Board Technology
Smart Boards differentiate instruction to support a variety of learning styles in fun and engaging ways. These boards enable young learners to learn together as naturally as they play together, which makes it easy for teachers to foster collaborative learning environments that nourish creativity and teamwork.
PreK and Kindergarten
Preschool and kindergarten students are naturally drawn to Smart Boards because they are fun and easy to use. This helps them bring the same enthusiasm they have for play to lessons and nurtures a love for learning at an early age.
First to Fifth Grade
Smart Boards help make learning enjoyable and collaborative, while enabling teachers to create lessons that help students with differing learning styles develop foundational skills.